Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Modestas

Posted By: Adam <Daguar357@aol.com>
Date: Monday, 30 June 2003, at 12:42 a.m.

I was staring down the tank today and i saw 2 of the Modestas out in the open. They have like a fungus on them and they are very lethargic. Not that its gonna be easy catching them. Its on their heads and along their bodys on top. After very carefull scrutiny i cannot find it on any other fish only those two. They are going into a Q.T tank tomarrow after i wreck the tank catching them. Anyone have experience with this being they are the only ones who have it. Anyone know a medicine i should use? I ussually dont like to chemical my tanks but the Q.T. tank i will. They are about 3 years old maybe 4 1/2 inches. Tanks at about 80 degrees and PH is neutral. After getting bitched at i changed my water changes from 20 to 30 % once a week to 25 to 30% tw