Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Missing Gold Ram!

Posted By: Kadabra790 <templar9@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Saturday, 12 July 2003, at 12:00 p.m.

I only just noticed it, but my lone gold ram is missing! When I found out, I scoured the tank for the little fella. I left no stone unturned, literally! I went through all the plants, shifted every stone, and nothing. I went into the part of the filter where the cartridges are, but nothing, too. I checked behind the tank, because I had an experience with a flying fox that really did fly. Nothing. This is really mysterious! The filter seems to be working ok, so the fish isn't inside deep down in the filter.
The only ways it could've jumped out are if the filter was not there, or the cover was left open. I took the filter out to clean it a few days ago, but I dont really remember if I saw t