Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

CHILD PROOF UR TANK!!!

Posted By: head shotz <gamefreak28831@aol.com>
Date: Tuesday, 5 August 2003, at 3:05 p.m.

i was talking 2 my uncle the other day, and he told me a story that i want u 2 read, especially those of u with little sisters or daughters,
so my uncle knew this man that had a big tank, 100g easily, fully stocked, planted...and perfect. so he has a daughter, and they used 2 everyday go and look at the fish when he came home. one day he was busy and told her that she could watch them by herself because he was busy *by the way, she was 3* so she goes upstairs and she looks at them, then she notices that one is floating at the top, so she runs downstairs, grabs a bottle of TYLENOL and puts them all in...hoping that the fish would get better... and we all know what happens next...