Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Tank Setup!

Posted By: Drew <PoochiD@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 16 August 2003, at 4:42 a.m.

I have my twentyfive gallon that houses 4mollies, 1gold gouromie, 1 bala shark, 4 clown loaches and a Striped loach (not sure if it is a Zebra loach cause its stripes are wide). I want to move all the fish accept for the loaches to another tank, because i want this to be a loach tank. I would like to fix up the aquascape, and add more laoches. I dont know what would be good for the laoches when it comes to aquascape. There are two pices of drifft wood and some live plants right now. id like to add more plants and another piece of wood to form several cves but i dont know how. Can some one please recemend some way to make it look good. I am faraly new at the hobby and i dont have a digital camera to show you guys what it looks like. Plese help!

Drew

Messag