Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

angelicus behavior

Posted By: s dubay
Date: Tuesday, 2 September 2003, at 8:31 p.m.

Well today i bought 2 angelicus loaches !They were at the lfs for about a month,I let them stay there cause i dont have a q tank!They also were not going to sell to fast with a price of $60.00 each.The lfs is in the city close to where i live so i seen the loaches about 3-4 times over the past month!I picked them up today and im not sure if they are all that healthy or not!Both of them have these type of marks on there heads behind the eyes on top of the gills they look like green patches its really weird i thought that it was just the one but when i seen them both they both have them in the same spots ,so im guessing that the patches are normal,except they seem to be scratching alot and they seem to be a little slugish!The drive home is 3 hours and they have only been in the tank for around two hours so i'll have to give them some time and see what happens,but if anyone who has or had these kool l