Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Clown Loach Paralyzed?

Posted By: adamj <adam@ratbox.org>
Date: Sunday, 7 September 2003, at 12:11 a.m.

hey all, its been a while since i've posted but i have a question.
I've got three clown loaches, very small , the largest is about 3 inches. Anyway, i've had them for a while and have never had any diseases, they've always schooled and ate well. I've fed them cucumbers, brine, flake etc. So they've been very healthy, very active, and very bright coloration.

Their tank makes are two paradise gouramis, one candy stripped goby, and one clown knife fish. Know i know you might say, i shoyuldnt keep the clown knife in with them, but im a fairly seasoned aquarist and i've got the clown knife trained to only accept certian food items, also the fish in the tank are too large for the clwon knife to eat... Anyway, i look over at the tank tonight and see that all is well, 5 minutes later i look over again a