Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Dumped a fish..

Posted By: Basher <craig@fishpalace.org>
Date: Friday, 24 October 2003, at 1:30 p.m.

Two weeks ago I was taking plants out of my 55 gallon tank. These plants were to be for sale, until today. I got so mad I dumped the whole damned bucket..

I was dumping the excess water off the bucket that I had some 40 stems of hygro in. I literally got sick when I saw a 4 inch angelicus fall out on the grass in my backyard dead. I'm not happy, I am quite mad and pissed off at myself for this to happen. I do the bucket brigade when I do water changes and take water out of my tanks. I never, ever thought that a 4 inch loach could hide well enough to escape being detected in stem plants.

I don't know what to say to express how I feel right now. Angry, mad, really f#%@#@ng upset, dammit, I just lost a $40 loac