Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Sad News :-(

Posted By: cybermeez <cybermeez@NOSPAMaol.com>
Date: Wednesday, 19 November 2003, at 10:09 p.m.

When I went to feed the fish I adopted from Adam tonight, I realized I was missing a Clown Loach. I looked throughout the tank and around the back but didn't see him. Then, fearing the worst, I looked under the piece of furniture my Q-Tank sits on. There he was all shriveled up. Fish jerky. I am so bummed! :-(

Thinking back, this morning one of the cats was paying particular attention to the crack between the wall and the furniture. I though she was just messing around with the net which she had pushed down in into it. A little while before that I vaguely recall hearing a splash from the tank just after feeding them. But my back was turned, and my other clowns have been known to do some exuberant splashing at feeding time. So, I didn't think anything of it, until now. Somehow he must have leapt out of the