Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Moving Day!

Posted By: cybermeez <cybermeez@NOSPAMaol.com>
Date: Friday, 21 November 2003, at 9:37 p.m.

After this weeks suicide of one of the Clowns I adopted from Adam, I decided to move all the new fish into the main tank this evening.

So far everyone is doing well, though two Adolfos Corys I've had for a year are now in the Hospital tank with a mysterious illness that seems confined to that species of Cory. Figured it would be better to move them before adding the new fish.

The Angelicus is realy diggin' the holes in the bogwood, and the lone remaining clown seems to be fitting right in with the existing pack. I've named him "Zig", and perhaps one day we will get a Zag to go with him.

I was down to just one Cory Trilineatus and he thinks he's hit the jackpot with his 6 new Trilineatus friends from Adam's tank. The final 2 White Clouds from the original shoal of 11 I had seem to have taken to the assorted Tetras that just moved in.

So, all in all