Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Extremely Agressive YoYo??

Posted By: Dancesalone <dancesalone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 23 November 2003, at 11:17 a.m.

Is it 'normal behavior' for them to be really mean? He is about 2.5 inches and blades the Panda Cories and Otto's at feeding time. Other times just for fun!! This is not pushing and playing, I watch him use the blades under his eyes, he flicks them in and out whilst bulling.

I've got 3 more in quarantine but they are smaller then him. Also, he seems to look different. The pattern of the stripes are not Y & O like the others. My soon to be plans are for all of them to go into the 46 gallon bow with Tiger Barbs or the new 125 when I get it finished.

Would he be ok by himself with the Barbs? Any thoughts on this guy and where to put him? Should I try him with the 3 others in a 10 gallon for a week?