Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

what to do what to do???

Posted By: Barbara <bjmaitri@megalink.net>
Date: Tuesday, 2 December 2003, at 12:27 p.m.

now that my new striatas are apparently healthy and doing just fine in their 10G tank i feel somewhat reluctant to move them (a usual feeling for me) to the 110 where the getting HUGE clown loaches and the lone remaining striata from the original group is living along with several rosy barbs (hope most of them will be gone soon) and a few mollies(they too could be gone within a month or so)...so my question about what to do is whether i should try to capture the lone striata and put him/her in with the three new ones (as they seem to be much pickier eaters and i wonder about how much food the lone guy is getting....he's not growing particularly but has good color and his belly is s