Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

125 is now Clown Paradise :)

Posted By: Dancesalone <dancesalone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 4 January 2004, at 10:25 a.m.

Thought I'd post an update. The 6 Clowns are now out and about and very happy! The problem was the decor placement. (Geesh, wonder if their are any Clown Loach Interior Decorators available, lol)

What I did was moved the ship halfs to each end of the tank and placed them at an angle. Took out their way too tiny 3 urn hidy and put the new extra large one next to the stern. Added a few more plants and a driftwood hidy (which they rarely ever stay in just visit. They were assisting me as I rearranged too as if to say yep we like this! Apparently they did not like the down the middle arrangement and the boat halfs in the middle.

All is well now, their happy, Mom's happy..things are ok Thanks again for all of your help.