Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Finally got my clowns!

Posted By: Shari <sanford@monmouth.com>
Date: Thursday, 15 January 2004, at 11:53 p.m.

I've been waiting and waiting for my lfs to get nice clowns-so far no go. BUT 2 weeks ago the lfs that i trade in my angel babies to had one lonely 1" clown that was bright orange and healthy. Lo and behold he was still there when i went back last week so i had to take him home. Then the search was on for a couple of buds for him which i found today! Same size almost-one a saddle back with a black spot on his face right between the eyes and the other a little smaller with a pale silvery face (not a fungus-just a light looking mask). The three of them are doing the loachy dance up and down the corner of my hospital tank while they get their first dose of parasite treatment. Every body is happy