|View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
The Loach Forum Archives (5)
I FOUND THE PROBLEM!! but what do i do??
Posted By: Mike R. <XfeeliumX@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, 19 January 2004, at 1:27 a.m.
Alright. upon further inspection i discovered that my very reclusive Algae Eater, is COVERED with ick. now my question: i have to use a half dose due to my loaches, but it seems like they must've caught it from the AE. the loaches have maybe 3-4 spots on them each, as i said.. but the alage eater has a lot of it. will the half doses i used kill the ick on the algae eater? and how long should it take to clear it up? should i just return the nasty AE and get another, healthier one? aaaaghh...
Messages In This Thread