Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

!NO CLOWNS TO BE SEEN!

Posted By: Jeremy <shlong_dubay@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 January 2004, at 12:26 a.m.

hi everyone i would like some advice from some experts!I have had 6 clown loaches for almost a year now in an 80G lightly planted tank.The clowns roomates include other loaches(2-skunk,1-angelicus,3-yoyo,3-kuli,and 2-dojo's.I also have discus,angels,kribs,cory cats,a pleco,and some other catfish!All my fish seem to get along just fine with each other,nobody picks on anybody else including the clowns.My problem is after almost a year with these clowns I NEVER SEE THEM!They are always hiding during the day anyways.I have four that are 4-5" and 2 that are 2".The 2 little guys come out every once in a while ,i might see them twice a week!The 4 big ones i see mabey once or twice a month!The big ones i purchased were being sold for someone at the pet store so i dont know if they were stressed