Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

tank layout changes

Posted By: HaroldH <loaches@mywebbuttons.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 January 2004, at 9:10 a.m.

Because of the fungus or whatever it is in my tank that I talked about in another thread below I had changed the tank around just from vacuuming and such. What I ended up doing was moving all the rocks from the back and middle of the tank to the front so I could clean up the back gravel real good. I didn't move the rocks back and now have a large and long pile of rocks leaning up along the front glass of the tank.

I wish I had done this ages ago! Seems kinda backwards but now I get to see some of these fish more and see how they act going between the cracks! I zippers and yoyos and all my plecos hang out there and it is quite a show to watch them play tag between the rocks. You can tell they are watching over the ledge for their buddy to come find them! :-)