Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Tank decor...

Posted By: Mike R. <XfeeliumX@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 3 February 2004, at 1:19 p.m.

i've got a large piece of FAKE coral which my modestas and my tiger loach LOVE to hide in. also, a large fake root with fake plants coming out of it seems to be an ideal hiding place for my modestas and my tiger. the tiger wants the coral for him. he chases everyone else away, save for my blue modesta. maybe he feels he can't mess with them? my yoyo and queen seem a little distraught. i recently got another cave (it has too many holes all in it, not enough light cover) and they still dont use it. they like to lay vertically together behind my thermometer! here's my question (i know, i have many :D) would hot glue harm the water chemistry? i don't have any silicone sealant, but i can get some if need be. hot glue doesn't seem like it would hurt anything, and