Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

so frustrated

Posted By: bruceter <Bruceter50@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 11 February 2004, at 9:22 p.m.

I am so sick of going to pet stores and seeing dead fish and sick fish while clerks sit around and chew the fat---I have one reputable dealer in my area but it is so far away--all they do is fish and nothing but fish---never see dead fish in the tanks---they quaranteen them in the basement tanks when they get sick.

heres what I saw today at other dealers.........a whole tank full of ich ridden clowns.....two plecos floating in the same tank.....an upside down large redcap oranda with fin rot....floating swoardtails....male bettas in the same tank...oh and this will make you sick, Im not even kidding...floating kuhli loaches in a GOLDFISH TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what the heck are Kuhlis doing in a goldfish t