Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Crazy lost their minds YO YO's

Posted By: seaeye <tropicalfish@swbell.net>
Date: Monday, 16 February 2004, at 6:39 p.m.

OK I have 3 YoYo's, have had since they were very small now they are nearing 3+ inches and are nice and healthy. Two have always been a bit larger and more deeply black colored on the black parts. The other is smaller and has had a somewhat changeable color meaning from lighter to darker. All were purchased and added at the same time. Ok here's the funny part the other day I look in on them and I have a round tubular clay pipe like piece in the tank. It's bent in such a fashion that it forms a circle. The inside circle is half covered by a flat slate rock so that only about half of the inside shows. Now inside the circle two of the YoYo's were inside and it almost seemes as if they were trying to pin each other against the side or bottom (sand sub BTW)and both we