Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

The Loach Book: questions

Posted By: Barbara <bjmaitri@megalink.net>
Date: Sunday, 22 February 2004, at 10:14 a.m.

Steve and I are responsible for the General Section of this book (feeding, environment, health/wellbeing, disease ID and treatment, equipment....i think that's about it!).

One of the first questions I have for anyone who posts here and is willing to help is this:

What are the top issues for YOU as a keeper of loaches. That is, if you were limited in questions that you needed answers to regarding the keeping of these fish in general or specific loaches in particular, what would those questions be? IT may help to think back (if you are NOT new to loaches) as to what the main questions were that you had or to think of the main questions are....those that arise here time and again.

Please send your responses to my em