Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Baffled lfs guy

Posted By: JR King <TrueEchidna@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 6 March 2004, at 9:24 p.m.

He just got a huge lot of misc loaches. At least 70 baby jhulis, ,some of the sippered speckle pattern, a few dojos , zebras and tigers (and some reallllyt big orangey finned ones.

The wee tiny baby khulis are in serious health fast. They are milipede size around mambe? 1-2 inches. They are writhing around and flashing and dying. he said about one totaly goes per hour. He is not sure they will pass QT.
Though his son is lazy on changes during the weekends, the Nitrate was very nil and he did a 50% today. he asked if I'd ever seen it with all the weird stuff of my grandfather's. No I've seen boiling crayfish act that way.
Could it be his pH? Are Khulis differnt from the clowns , tigers adn botias he usually has?
He is not really a loach guy or a freshwater guy. Except cichlids and tetras.
I noticed