Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

will everyone be able to eat? what do you think?

Posted By: king geedorah
Date: Sunday, 7 March 2004, at 11:32 p.m.

hello all. heres my situation: i just got my 135 gallon tank a month ago and am nearly done cycling it. the tank has an inch-inch and a half of sand as the substrate and two failry large pieces of driftwood. i have no plants in it yet and wont for awhile. and now that the visual is in place:

heres my lineup(13 fish total):

10xclown loaches
1xblack ghost knife
1xpeacock eel
1xbristlenose pleco

now with the number of clown loaches, do you guys think that the BGK and the eel will get their share to eat? i would try to feel the BGK at night with the lights out but clowns are also night time eaters. im just worried that the eel and ghost wont get their share. what do you guys think of my situation. do you guys think my lineup is okay? any help is appreciated. im about to buy my BGK and peacock in a few days and then add t