Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Large Clown Loach...

Posted By: Stephanie Koll <stephanie.ward@pseg.com>
Date: Wednesday, 10 March 2004, at 1:50 p.m.

I rescued a relatively large clown loach from my LFS last night. He had been in the store for over 8 months with another loach about the same size. One of them died in the last week. At that point I felt obligated to adopt the remaining clown and give him a good home (even though he was a little out of my price range). He's now in my 135 gal with an arrowana and some blue botias. I have about 15 clown loaches in my 90 gallon ranging in size from 2 inches to 6 inches, so I do know how to take care of clown loaches. Im just wondering if there is anything special I need to do for a clown loach of his size, as far as feeding or housing? I've attached a link to a couple of photos of my new guy. One has a ruler underneath so you can get an idea of how large he is.

Any info would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Stephanie

My Shutterfly Loach Photos

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.