|View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
The Loach Forum Archives (5)
Posted By: Mark in Vancouver <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thursday, 18 March 2004, at 7:36 p.m.
I posted most of this already, but I'm really curious what could cause the following situation:
I bought four Yoyo's from my lfs today and got them into an established tank. All four went into shock quite quickly, and all four were goners within an hour. I imagined that the shock might pass, as they appeared to be healthy in all respects.
The lfs rightly tested my water for everything: PH, ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, copper, oxygen, and so on. They could find nothing wrong with my water, so they're taking the dead fish back to their supplier with some questions.
I let the bag acclimatize for 15 or 20 minutes, with the lights out to minimize stress, and the tank they went into (I'll