Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

just bought some new fishes

Posted By: Jared <Talon614@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 4 May 2004, at 3:39 a.m.

well I am finally starting to fill in the 29 gal.. I bought 6 neon tetras, a pleco, and an angel fish... in the next few weeks i will be getting 3 more clowns and a dojo loach many pictures to come :) I had a bad experiance with my angel fish when i got my first one today by the time i got it home it was already dead!! i thought it may have gone into shock so i floated the bag on the top for a while to see if it would show sings of life but to no avail.. :( i think the guy that put him in the bag was a little rough with him... he wasent my usual fish grabbing guy hehe they were kind enouhg to exchange it for me and they were quite dumbfounded to as why the fish had died. I even watche