Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Lighting...

Posted By: Stephanie Koll <stephanie.koll@pseg.com>
Date: Wednesday, 14 July 2004, at 11:39 a.m.

Ok guys, I've searched through quite a bit of the archives reading posts on lighting and Im still not sure I have an answer to my problem. So here it goes... My 9" Clown Loach hasnt come out of his hiding spot in over a month. I never see him!! I was worried he might be ill and I didnt want to stress him out any further by going and chasing him out of his hiding spot, so I turned off the lights all weekend... Sure enough by the end of the weekend, he was out in full force!! Fighting for food with the other clowns... Coming up to the top to steal the Arrowana's krill... So I was happy to see he was healthy, but unhappy that the only way I will ever get him out of his hiding spot is to keep the lights off all day. I still have the lights off in the tank, but Im sure thats not the best option, keeping the lights o