Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

tank reduction, loaches need home...

Posted By: Jessica
Date: Tuesday, 27 July 2004, at 11:27 p.m.

I live in Tempe/Phoenix AZ. I have 3 Botia berdmorei who are in need of a good home. these guys are *very* aggressive. They're about 4.5-6" long. Absolutely gorgeous fish.
also, 7 or so schistura vinciguerrae.

If no one speaks up by friday, they will go into the LFS. If you're interested in any other of the fish going in:
1 L-103 (pleco)
1 violet goby 12"
7 neolamprologus calvus .5-3" as well as a 5" wild caught. all supposed to be black. 2 i think might be white or a mix.
13 neolamprologus leleupi (there's a pair thats bred in there, but i can't find the female to save my life)
1 Paleolamprologus Toae
some tank raised bumblebee gobies i.e. my tank ;-)

I'd rather not ship, but i can try. I also have no car, so you'll be driving. all are free to good home. If shipping you MUST pay all shipping and related charges. You will be taking the risk of losing the fish, which i certainly would hope wouldn't happen, but I've never shipped fish before.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.