Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Troublesome YoYo's again!

Posted By: Dancesalone <dancesalone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 22 August 2004, at 11:31 a.m.

There are 4, 7-8 inch (darn near as big around too) in my 125 gallon, with 6 Clowns, an Angel, Rainbows, ect. The problem is this, they are becoming extremely aggresive and bullying everyone. Pushing, shoving, challenging.....This week the head Clown has had too try and make some semblance of peace in there on several occasions. Is this normal? The toilet is looking like an option this morning (just kidding) but I would like to know if this will more then likely be ongoing, never ending because if so they are out of here. And I was led to believe they would never get this big, one of them is only 3-4 inches, I'm assuming the male, these other 3 are gravid or need to go on a severe diet. Anyways, input would be most appreciated.