Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Names

Posted By: Megan
Date: Saturday, 28 August 2004, at 12:12 p.m.

I have named most of my fish its weird because I never really named a fish before but okay here they are Wayne a big clown loach that is the alpha of the gang always first to get hold of the cucumber, Crazy Stripes the second dominant Clown to catch the cucumber two smaller ones that have'nt been named yet until they start showing character, Gene a very long Tiger Loach and a very aggressive fish I got him and his brother about 3 weeks ago in a tank labeled aggressive fish they said he and his brother and a few other fish came in from a guy who was moving to Denver and he could'nt take his fish with him sad story I would of managed somehow to find a way to take mine with me I bought both of them I never seen a fish like him or his brother his little brothers name is little Gene dont know why I named them that maybe because of