Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

clowns stop eating

Posted By: worton <worton_@poczta.pl>
Date: Friday, 3 September 2004, at 6:23 a.m.

My clown loaches have stoped eating about a week ago I though that it is becouse a medicine that I used to cure my uaru - it is based on trichlorfonian but I changed a 50% of water and filtrate water with coal :] and they still dont want to eat :(. This medicine can kill all of my bacterias in filters and now I got a lot of NO3 or even NO2 becouse uaru produce a lot of waste but I wonder if this can be a reason of their fussy? I can add that I used this medicine a long time ago when I didnt got uaru and everything was allright with loaches and before I use it now loaches were very, very fat and now they are so thin :(
My tank is about 65 US galons, temp. is around 82F, I got a pair of uaru, p. maccus, h. l