Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Case of 'Bad Luck' or ?

Posted By: Dancesalone <dancesalone@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, 6 September 2004, at 9:30 a.m.

I've heard it comes in 3's!! Last week the Beaufortia death, Saturday was attempting to fill my new Marineland 70 Gallon Corner Bow Show tank, half way through it sprung a leak (so not fun, at least the sand wasn't in yet)and this morning I turn on the 125 gallon lights and the Gold Nugget doesn't move, yep deceased. Fins erect, no visible signs of disease. I've had him for a year at least or more. I'm hoping it only comes in 3's as I am about to swith out several tanks of fish, which makes me nervous already but I need to give them more room (hoping the other new 75 doesn't leak!!) Sometimes ya just got to wonder 'why'. Guess I better go do a water change on the 125 just to be on the safe side...........or maybe not considering my luck lately.