Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

loaches and mollys

Posted By: robert chavez <charob12@msn.com>
Date: Friday, 29 October 2004, at 11:23 a.m.

I would first like to say that i am very pleased with this site ! Sitting on my couch and watching my fish is a great pleasure of mine and my loaches are soo interesting and full of energy , wich leads me to my question. I have a 20 gallon tank with loaches and molly only . i had 3 loaches but the other day i found one of them on th ground , dead ! . it obviously seems that he was so wound up that he( or she!) just jumped out of what little space there is between the filter and the glass . is this because they are sharing the tank with mollys ? The mollys are breeding like crazy and i dont know what iam going to do if this breeding keeps up , because i like both . it seems that the loaches are a little wound up and all . very skittish and swimming up and down in one spot for minutes at a time . thanks for