Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Missing Someone :( *PIC*

Posted By: Nes <nes.durand@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 4 November 2004, at 12:38 a.m.

Between adding a new sailfin pleco & adding a new goldfish yesterday I moved the tank-decore around for 5 hours (it's a big job) the tank looks so much cleaner now & the tinfoils have more room to swim.

HOWEVER - someone hasn't shown up for breakfast this morning or dinner tonight & I'm really getting worried.

I know clowns don't like changing (though they do enjoy the new tank style) but could have the stress been too much?

I've been lookin' all over for him with out moving anything but I have some resin peices they can get into I won't be able to see him. Would it be a really bad idea to look thru all the new caves or would that just make the situation worse?

I've had them all for about 2 months now & they are in really good health - until this.

How long before I really need to worry? I'm 100% he didn't flip-out the whole tops covered.

He was one of the shyer (2 shy 2 brave loach :)) but all the other 3 are up on the glass chattering away & happy to have their tank to themselves again.

Nes.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.