Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Please help (once again)

Posted By: Jenny
Date: Tuesday, 16 November 2004, at 8:25 p.m.

Ok I posted about my sick clown loaches before. I ended up putting the fish in a clean tank borrowing water from another well established tank. Well within 2 days I am noticing the same problems and I am finding no answers as to what my fish have. #1 they def. have some tail rot so I am treating them for that using Fungus Clear tank buddies by Jungle. #2 the neons appear to have a white fungus on thier eyes that looks like its stick straight off of them. It does not look like cloud eye. #3 I have a blue ram that appears perfectly fine minus the fact that he is swimming vigorously around the tank, and breathing fast. At times he is spinng around and upside down. I lost 2 neons today that just last week I was thinking wow what a healthy group of neons I have. My Angel fish (yes I have angels