Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Continuing cheni search

Posted By: Mwood322 <miawoodman@petresources.net>
Date: Sunday, 5 December 2004, at 2:35 p.m.

Well,

I've finally gotten my fishy act together again. Other than water changes and getting fed they have largely been ignored since I got a dog. Now that the dog is mostly on track, it's back to the fish.

I cleaned and out and moved my main hillstream river tank last weekend (and 5 other tanks), and discovered I'm down to 2 ctenos, 3 beaufortia, 5 white clouds, 3 homalopteras, 1 nemachelius sp. and 1 chaetostoma catfish.

Quite depressing as I had at least 5 ctenos, 5 puncs, 2 ridens, 1 cheni, and 8 beaufortia in there, along with the homalopteras. So I've decided to renew my quest for chenis.

I had my favorite store order some more stingray plecos, and what comes in from the distributer for that is puncs, ctenos, and ridens. So I picked up 3 new puncs, but I still really want cheni... and then I came here and saw at least one place had recieved cheni recently. In addition to fasziatus and some other interesting species.

So, I asked Ned's, and they said which common names have they been ordered under, about what is their price, and what country do they come in from, so here I am asking???

So basically I'm asking what name stores have gotten them in as, and what country if not company they got them from?

My guess is of course hong kong hillstream loach.

Also, on the link below, what species do those one look like???

Thanks for anything,,, and sorry for rambling on

P.S. what cameras are people using for the great pics I keep seeing. My cameras takes okay pics, but they can't really be printed, and can't be any bigger than 450x300 or so without looking fuzzy on screen??

--Mia

What are we?

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.