Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Looking good........

Posted By: Moon <fuzzymoontater@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, 5 December 2004, at 2:50 p.m.

Everything is looking good this morning. Got another cave but i'm not sure they're going to like it. Found one that i think they would like, but it's for reptiles, and no tag on it to say whether it's safe to put in aquaruims or not. Not much of a tag on it at all. Looks like it may be made of clay, as in the clay flower pots. Anyone happen to know much about this type of ornaments?

Also got some Maracide for ich, just in case i have a break out. Have watched them all morning and have got the biggest kick out of them. The kubotai's and the rainbow shark are working all over the tank eating and looking for food. The loaches looks like they're getting enough to eat. Their little bellies looks full, and even have a slight sag in them. (I