Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Sorry Graeme!

Posted By: Emma Turner
Date: Tuesday, 7 December 2004, at 6:22 p.m.

Hi!
Just got the list through from the Thailand supplier, and although Vaillantella maassi are on there, I am unable to get them in due to the excessive price tag they come with!
They would cost over 20 each (!!!) for a 6-10cm fish, and we would have to order a minimum quantity of 100. So that would be a huge amount of my monthly budget blown, and I wouldn't be able to get much else in for the rest of the shop!!! If the minimum quantity had been lower, I might have been able to get them, but we can't justify spending that much on them at that price/quantity. It's such as shame as I was looking forward to stocking those :(
My only hope now is to find a wholesaler who will sell us whatever quantity we require - but I have to say I have never seen them on any other list :(
Emma
<