Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Hey Graeme!

Posted By: Emma Turner
Date: Saturday, 11 December 2004, at 1:09 p.m.

Just thought I'd let you know that I have PLEADED with our Thailand supplier to squeeze an extra bag into our box of fish which will be arriving from them on Tues night! I explained on my order form that we have been after Vaillantella maassi for some time, but cannot afford to import them in such quantities that they are offering. I said we would appreciate it if they could just send 25 of them, so we'll have to wait until Mon/Tues for the confirmation to come through to see if they were able to do anything. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but this supplier has done me a favour before, so you never know! I'll post on here either Mon or Tues to let you know if we're in luck or not! ;)
Emma

Messages In This T