Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Help!

Posted By: bmoynihan <ben.moynihan@aeat.co.uk>
Date: Wednesday, 15 December 2004, at 3:35 a.m.

Guys I need your help!

I have a REKORD70 that I have had for about 3 months now, I have the following fish:-

4 Zebra Danios
3 Harlequins
1 Sucking Loach
2 Snail Eating Loaches (Yo Yo. I think!)

Now everything was fine until last week when one of the Danios died, it looked like he had a swollen stomach, expecting Dropsy I went and got a bottle of Anti – Bacteria stuff and the others seam fine now. BUT one of the harlequins is about to die, he is just tiny and never seams to eat, I have tried putting him in a separate tub within the main tank with food in but he just doesn’t seam interested.

Then last night I noticed that one of the snail eating loaches has White Spot… AHH!!

Now I must admit that I think that I was over feeding them originally which more than likely caused stress then in turn caused dropsy