Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Attn. Martin! - Homaloptera zollingeri pics

Posted By: Emma Turner
Date: Monday, 20 December 2004, at 7:14 p.m.

Just to let you know I went into the shop this evening to photograph the Homaloptera zollingeri. And what fun that proved to be! Never have I seen loaches move as fast as they do (which makes getting a shot difficult enough) but also, some of these fish are very dark, almost jet black, and for some reason it is very difficult to focus on them with the camera. Out of about 90 shots, I think I got only about 5 worth keeping! Anyway, I'll upload them to Coppermine this evening and tomorrow. Hopefully they will be of some use to you! In the meantime, I will keep trying to see if I can get any more.
Btw, these fish are about 8cm in length, some are completely black in colour, and others have pinky/orangey/brown bands more visible on them.