Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Over-medicated???

Posted By: Brent <TheAzonicTwo@comcast.net>
Date: Saturday, 22 January 2005, at 11:53 a.m.

Last week I was quited some help on the skinny disease on my botias. I treated them with MAracyn 1 & 2 at approximately 1 tablet per 10 gallons. I had severe problems on the second day with cloudiness before and after doing a 50% water change. I assume this occured because I treated for a 42 hex not an actual 34.5 gallon hex. Those SOBs at Oceanic murdered a puntius densonii and of course I still have a disease botia in my other tank. It has been 4 days since the tank went down when I did 100% water change with live plants still inside. I think the tank is reestablished, thinking about dropping the fish back in to treat again? What do you think? Also, did I need to remove the ammo-lock to treat the tank?

Messages In Thi