Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Please Help (Newbie)

Posted By: Tony2215 <locostracing@hotmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 16 February 2005, at 2:31 p.m.

Hi,

I have had my tank up and running for about five months now and everything seems ok... 1 month ago i brought 2 clown loach and introduced them to the tank, they developed white spot which i treated and all was good. For the past 2 weeks i have only seen 1 of the loach swimming about i was concerned about the other 1 but didnt want to rip the tank setup apart to find it.Now today it has appeared and is behaving very strange, at first it was swimming at the bottom of the tank and spinning it's body 360 degrees and the other clown was next to it giving it a bit of a nudge. After a couple of minutes it stoped laid on its side and seems to be in distress with both it's mouth and gills moving rapidly. Also it's colour seems to of faded? Is it ill, breeding,or just behaving normaly. I have no idea.
Any help would be gatefully recieved as i dont know what to do for the best.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Tony....

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.