Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

I am SO pissed..!!!!

Posted By: Tracy Osborne <tracy.o@shaw.ca>
Date: Friday, 8 April 2005, at 7:47 p.m.

My loachies have died !!!!!!!!! I've had them for 5 years, they were happy and always entertaining me. I am so sad, and frustrated at the freaking place we got them from. I phoned there today (they're only a block away)...I told them that I realized they lost 78 tetra's in their tank due to ich and that I have tried everything humanly possible to try and save my little guys , I demanded that he come over to look at the tank and see what else he could recommend so I don't lose any other's....I had 3 tetra's floating also this morning. He came over and just said (like you guys advised) to leave the tank 'as is', no medication, no nothing and keep the stress level to an all time low. He said he would never have done a 50% water change but ya know what, I trust you guys more than him. Idiot.
Anyways, just