Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

new tank - compatibility

Posted By: megan m <megan@tropicalwebdesign.com.au>
Date: Sunday, 24 April 2005, at 7:23 p.m.

Hi

am wanting some advice. Have only previously had marine tanks, but no longer. Am about to have a new 4 foot tank delivered in the next couple of days. Am curious as to whether the fish that I wish to add will all get along. I already have 2 large clown loaches (1 - 5" and 1 - 6") and a small catfish (some variety of Corydoras I think). I woulld like to add these and a few more clown loaches and some Kuhli loaches and then some danios and I also thought that I would like to add some Bala Sharks and perhaps something else? I would like the main fish in the tank to be the loaches. I have read that the clown loaches will eat the Kuhlis. . My tank will be 48" X 18" X 18" so do you think that all of these fish will get along and also will they also fit?? Can you sugges