Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

thanks for the info

Posted By: megan m <megan@tropicalwebdesign.com.au>
Date: Friday, 6 May 2005, at 7:36 p.m.

Hi

Thanks for the "heads-up" on the beach driftwood. I thought that was the case but was told by a friend (who only has marine fish) that it should be alright!! Big lot of help he was!!! Am going to see if I can get out to one of our dams and see what I can pick up. (we are in the grip of a drought here - all our water supply dams are very very low so if there is any wood I should be able to collect it) I may also speak to my son who has friends who own properties (v large blocks of land) and see if they have any old bits of tree. I am trying to get something this way as we (in Mackay) are limited to only a couple of pet shops and EVERYTHING is sooooooo expensive. Pieces of wood (not that big) cost $30 - $70 (aust) I do know that this is an expensive hobby but even I have my limits.