Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Hi Emma Turner/Maidenhead Aquatics

Posted By: Mary Burns <mary.burns3@ntlworld.com>
Date: Monday, 30 May 2005, at 5:49 a.m.

I went to Maindenhead Aquatics as St Albans, huge new place. Their main show tank is huge, but empty for now. It looks as if it will be a great place. I watched loads of angels for ages, as I need one my female. They probably thought i was crazy, as soon as I spotted one using the kink in their ventrals way to sex them, I sent a friend to get help so I didn't take my eye of her. I know they are still setting up all the tanks, but the water she was in was high nitrite and nitrate as I tested it to see if Ph was different to mine. I noticed they don't stock Juwel tanks, but have loads of others. I am definately wondering if the lights and filteration on my Juwels are good enough, and need to change to external filtration and better lighting. Mary