Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

you people aren't helping

Posted By: mo_2 <geckofan_4@hotmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 16 July 2005, at 6:10 a.m.

I LOVE loaches, if they weren't all bottom dwellers I would have only them. now I come on this site and see species I can't get in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I currently have (excuse the common names) two banded khulis, one black khuli, one zodiac and one scarlet tailed. my two favorites are the weather loach and the horse faced loach. I had a weather loachnamed spaz who loved to eat out of my hand. I fell in love with the horse faced loach when I found one in a tank at a pet store I worked at, nobody remembered orering them in the first place, now I can't find more. I do joke about this site making things worse but I truly appreciate having a site of fellow loach fans. they are the second best type of fish (I will always place anabantoids first).