Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

loach reccomendation

Posted By: Lisa from Michigan <uofmfroggy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, 7 August 2005, at 10:33 a.m.

I was wondering if anyone would like to reccomend a type of loach for a 50 gallon Endler Livebearer tank. This will be a SPMP tank so will one have oto's and loaches along with native endlers. The are heavely planted tanks that always come with snails. I was looking for something different than I already had. yo yo, kulhi and skunk. I am looking for something that stays small and active. Buy the way, if you happen to know of a place to purchase them online that would be of big help. I have scanned aquabid for a few weeks and didn't find anything I could afford. I like the butterfly loach but could see paying $67.00 for one.

You guys have given me great advice in the past, so I look forward to hearing from you. Lisa