Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Oh boy fighting loaches T_T

Posted By: IMCL85 <IMCL85@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 11 August 2005, at 10:12 a.m.

Hi all, after I got my 3 yoyo to settle down in my 20g they seems to be ok(very offen the large one chase other off. Few days ago, one of my friend is going on his way to collage so he dicide to left his fish to me. Which is 3x clown loaches and 3x assort cory cat. Right now I have 5 tanks 40g with 6 severum/75g with 4 disucs/25g with 13tetra/20g with 3yoyos and a pleco/10g with nothing :(. The 3 cory cat seems doing very well with my tetra which I'm very happy. But my yoyo r now fighting with my clown for the cave and seems pretty bad :(. Offen he swim next to one of my clown and pushing him. And now all 3 of my clown r like crazy chasing there own reflection on the glass of my tank. Should I use breeders net to serperate my bully yoyo from the rest?