Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

Just Discovered the Most Awesome LFS!!

Posted By: cybermeez <cybermeez@NOSPAMrcn.com>
Date: Sunday, 4 September 2005, at 9:54 p.m.

One of my Striata's has been under the weather and a few of his tankmates have been producing more slime than usual. I went out looking for ParaGuard (this stuff is great clears up all kinds of problems, not just parasites) but none of my usual fish haunts had any.

I'd heard about this place called House of Fins up in Greenwhich, CT. It's only about 10 miles from my house, so I fugured I'd give them a try.

It is one of the most awesome small LFS places I've ever come across! I walked in and was presented with some of the best looking saltwater specemins I'd ever seen! The tanks were clean, well lit and all the critters were active and in their full colors. The fresh water t